Apart from home, children spend most of their time in school. School Infrastructure plays an important role in creating a favourable environment for a child's growth. Large number of primary schools has no buildings or rundown buildings. There are no basic facilities in schools like Proper lighting in class, drinking water, urinals and electricity, furniture, study materials etc. Most of schools don’t have provision of drinking water and separate girl’s toilets.
Whereas Right to Education Act 2009 mandates barrier free access, separate toilet for boys and girls, safe and clean drinking water facility for all children.
We are collaborating with government schools, local communities and families to ensure the importance of literacy and role of educational infrastructure to achieve the full potential of students.
- Education Infrastructure: Infrastructure for schools Includes renovation and refurbication of school building, providing Safe Drinking water and, adequate water for handwashing, Safe handling and storage of drinking water, proper lighting, class furniture.
- Capacity Building: Provide training to school teachers and leaders
- Remedial Education:Giving supplementary education for weaker children or non- formal education
- School based Nutrition & Health Program: Conducting health camps and mid-day meal programs at school
- Early Childhood Education: Giving training to Aganwadi worker.
- • Skill Development: Vocational education for Children, Mentoring Children, Extracurricular activities