Infrastructure Skill Development Academy (ISDA), is a not for profit organization registered under section 25 C of The Companies Act 1956 in Delhi. We are committed for developing human resource for construction and infrastructure sector. Some of our achievements in last 04 years:
- Devoted to contribute in skilling India one of the most ambitious and timely launched scheme by GOI.
- Trained and placed 3000 workers and 500 supervisors for construction sector under various schemes.
- Recipient of CIDC Vishwakarma award for significant contribution in skill development in year 2013 in 15 members’ jury.
- Empanelled as Assessor Competency Evaluation (ACE) under RPL Scheme of Construction Sector of Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGE&T), Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India.
- Affiliation with MoRD under Ajeevika Skills as PIA.
- Affiliated with CSDCI (under NSDC) as Training Provider.
- Approved Testing Centre for Aspiring Minds.
- ISDA has completed more than 100 programs (National Level) and trained nearly more than 2,500 Middle/ Sr. Level Officers from different organizations attend our training programs from all over India (Govt. Dept. /PSUs’/ Corporates) more than 150 organizations sponsor their engineers and officers regularly. List & feedback forms hosted at our web site
- Developed course material for IL&FS and Centum Learning education.
- ISDA has successfully conducted 5 training programs for MES Engineers and Officers (Military Engineering Service) 2014-15.
- ISDA specializes in designing and conducting training programs for all levels of target group (from workers level to management level) on sponsorship basis. ISDA has successfully conducted 50 sponsored training programmes for various Govt., PSUs, and Corporates like TCS Ltd., NBCC Ltd., NPCC Ltd., Mahagun Group, AIL, PWS, Housing Boards, SUDA, etc.